I’m going to do a feature every Monday, where I’ll list this week’s book purchases/gifts etc. I will also list e-books, but not this week as I’ve gained about 30… I tend to buy my books second-hand, because I’m trying to save for a Masters degree (some would argue that I shouldn’t buy books then, but no).
- Grave Surprise by Charlaine Harris – the second book in the Harper Connelly series, I also have the third one but not the first… bought from the charity shop for 50p.
- Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly – the plot drew me in, it’s practically brand new and it’s also signed! Had to get it of course, it was only 50p from the charity shop.
- What I Was by Meg Rosoff – I have another of her books, and I’ve read some others and really enjoyed them. This one also looks brand new, and was 50p from the charity shop.
- Island of Bones by Imogen Robertson – I’d never heard of this, but the cover looked lovely and it sounds like an interesting mystery. Apparently it’s the third book in the Crowther and Westerman series. Once again, it’s practically brand new and was 50p from the charity shop.
- And finally, Fevre Dream by George R.R. Martin – I wish I’d found this in the charity shop too… I ordered it from the library and picked it up this morning. GRRM and vampires! Exciting!
Well that’s it for the past week, apart from a ridiculous amount of e-books. I’m not sure what I’ve gotten myself into…