Five Reasons Why You Should Read The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking #1) by Patrick Ness
1. It is one of those series that completely grips you, that makes you so attached to the characters that you can’t bear anything to happen to them.
2. It is fantastically written. I also love the use of various fonts to show different types of Noise.
3. You can’t help but love Todd and Viola, and Manchee. The characters are so real, complete with their flaws.
4. Patrick Ness has a way of completely shocking the reader. And he will manage it multiple times.
5. This series deserves more recognition. It is a fantastic light sci-fi series, that not enough people have read. If something like Twilight has achieved international success, a multi-film franchise etc, then why has something of this quality still not achieved that same status?